Groton Pixel Farm is located in Groton’s historic Brazer Store/Kilbourne Cottage, originally built by William Brazer around 1820 as a dry goods store. The house was then occupied by Jeremiah Kilbourne, the town’s hat-maker, who turned to farming upon his retirement. Mr. Kilbourne kept cows and grew corn in a field that is now used by the town for baseball games, summer concerts, and Independence Day fireworks displays.
In Groton, we have found the most welcoming and supportive community ever to need a top-quality web design boutique. We look forward to serving the community for many years to come, helping to improve communications, to promote local businesses, and to boost the economy and profile of the town and our surrounding service area in North-Central Massachusetts.
When we say Groton Pixel has been “in business since 1820,” we admit to being more than a little bit cute. However, the house we operate out of, while not the oldest or most celebrated in town, really does have a business pedigree dating back to the early Nineteenth Century.